Rocket League Seasonal Rules
- 3 vs 3
- Mode: Soccer (Default)
- Match is best of 3 games
- Each game is 5:00 long
- Each match ~ 30 min length
- Each match is screen captured and posted on Discord Channel (Link will be released soon)
- Goals/Assists/Saves/Shots Recorded for MVP/Playoff Tiebreakers
- Each team must not have more than three players and those players cannot play on multiple teams.
- Each school may have multiple teams, but no more than three can compete in conference.
- Label each team as Team A, B, or C if more than one from a school is competing.
- I.e. ElkhornA, ElkhornB, ElkhornC.
- The A, B, C label is not needed if the school has only one team.
- Conference will hold no more than 12 teams. When more than 12 teams are determined, we will split into two conferences of six, based on Geographical location. This process will repeat at each power of 12. (third and fourth conference formed when there are 24 or 2-12 team conferences)
- Initial season will have eight games done weekly.
- In the event that we have multiple conferences, we will play each team in conference and then randomly assign the other games to fit the eight game schedule.
- At the end of 8 weeks, we will begin the playoff round.
- More on that as we get closer to the season.
- All participants who are on active teams must adhere to all WIAA sporting rules of conduct.